- Duration: 1 Year
- Credits: 120 Credits
- Campus: New Lynn, City Campus, Manukau
The New Zealand Diploma in Business Level 5 will give you the skills that carries value and prestige with employers worldwide. Our well rounded programme is geared towards industry standards and opens the door to many careers in the business realm. Develop and build your core skills in the areas of communication, business administration, problem solving and decision making in the New Zealand business context.
Flexible study times - both full time and part time options, with day and evening class times available.
Academic Entry: Students must have a Higher School Certificate or equivalent, National Certificate in Business Administration and Computing - Level 3 or:
National Certificate in Business (Introductory) - Level 4 or:
Relevant business experience
English Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must provide evidence of competency in English language equivalent to IELTS 5.5 (Academic) with no band less then 5.0 or NZSE’s Internal English Test (except for student’s from countries where the student visa decline rate is more than 20 percent of total student visa applications in that country).
120 credits with 8 papers
Graduates may progress to:
- Bachelor of Business at Massey University
- NZSE's New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration and Technology, Leadership and Management, and Māori Business and Management) (Level 6)
- Business qualifications at degree level
- Relevant industry or professional qualifications at Level 6 or above.
- Award of this qualification with the Accounting strand may equip graduates towards achievement of the academic requirements for NZICA’s Accounting Technicians College.
- Finance Administrator
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Officer
- Inventory Controller
- Project And Event Administrator
- Office Manager
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Project And Event Administrators
Administration and Technology Strand
Leadership and Management Strand
Project Management Strand