- Duration: 17 Weeks
- Credits: 60
- Campus: New Lynn, City Campus, Manukau
If you’re looking for a way to get your University Entrance, then this programme is the ideal gateway for you to take part in!
Linking off our Level 3 Certificate in Foundations Studies, this programme aims to develop and improve various skills in order to give you the necessary tools to success in pursuing future tertiary education. The skills learnt in our programme will prove invaluable to you, whether you choose to further pursue tertiary education or seek employment.
What You Will Learn:
- Refining digital technology and other resource gathering skills
- Using digital technology skills to locate, identify and analyse information
- Understanding Statistics and Data/Algebra and Calculus
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Further develop your collaborative, team, and personal skills
• NCEA Level 2 qualiﬁcations or equivalent have progressed from New Zealand Certiﬁcate in Study and Career Pathways Level 3 or equivalent.
• Minimum of step 4 Literacy and step 3 Numeracy on the Adult Learning Progressions or equivalent.
• Must have left Secondary School at least 6 months prior to applying.
• IELTS Academic score of 5.5 or equivalent with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request more information or details about entry requirements.
On completion of this qualification graduates can expect to pathway into further studies such as:
• AUT’s Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology or Mathematics
• Pathway into various NZ Universities & Polytechnics.