- Duration: 17 weeks
- Credits: 60
- Campus: New Lynn, Manukau
Interested in joining the business workforce? This programme provides you with the necessary skills needed to work efficiently in a business or IT-related environment.
Our programme teaches you entry-level skills needed in the workplace, allowing you to fit in a wide variety of roles. Completing this programme is also a great pathway towards further study at a tertiary level.
What You Will Learn:
- Improvement of entry-level business technologies skills
- Industry relevant & practical hands-on learning
- Application of Microsoft Office in a business environment
- There are no general entry requirements for this programme, however learners enrolling are expected to hold either NCEA Level 1 or 2 or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- English language entry requirements: Applicants must have sufficient competence in the English language to undertake the programme which is taught and assessed in English
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to work or gain employment, in a wide range of supervised general office administration roles in a variety of sectors.
These may include: receptionist, data entry operator, front line customer service roles, call or contact centre operators, secretary, office support workers.
$0.00 - No cost for domestic students