Tech Launchpad Programme
Launch Your IT Career with Tech Launchpad Programme
Jointly offered by NZSE and Wireless Nation
Tūrama, translated from Te Reo Māori, means illumination, and at NZSE we aim to light the way to your bright future – to set life passions alight and ignite careers. Our Tūrama Scholarship Programme furthers this aim by removing barriers to study, helping you develop skills for success.
Full tuition scholarships are now available for NZSE’s Bachelor of Business Information Management, providing equitable opportunities for those underrepresented in the tech world.
This internship programme aims to support talents who are passionate about starting a career in the IT industry, by offering study and paid internship opportunities, while also providing the most up-to-date skills and real industry experience.
We are launching the tech stars of the future.
In collaboration with award-wining IT company Wireless Nation, the Launch Pad programme is open for application to anyone who enrols in the NZ Diploma in IT Technical Support (Level 5) programme at NZSE.
- Apply to study for the NZ Diploma in IT Technical Support (Level 5) at NZSE by clicking on the link below.
- Fill out the form to register your interest in the Launch Pad programme.
- One of our course advisors will contact you with selection criteria and further details on the application process.
Due date: Applications close 23rd October 2023
What to expect from this programme?
The programme an open application for anyone who enrols in the NZ Diploma in IT Technical Support (Level 5) programme at NZSE for the October 2023 intake.
Based on the joint selection of NZSE and Wireless Nation, five successful candidates will be selected to take part in the internship programme working with professionals at Wireless Nation and:
- Gain the valuable industry experience by working within the company during the study period.
- Be guided and supervised by Tech experts.
- Potential opportunities leading to a paid internship with Wireless Nation during your studies.
- Potential opportunity for full time employment with Wireless Nation after successfully completion of the programme and internship
Who are Wireless Nation?
Wireless Nation is ourlong-term industry partner and is dedicated to delivering customer serviceexcellence and ensuring diverse access to networks for Kiwis across NewZealand. Recognised with multiple industry awards, Wireless Nation stands outfor its ability to keep individuals seamlessly connected with their technology.